Oversized

Ta-dah! I'm finally back to blogging! I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since my last outfit post and it honestly fee...


Ta-dah! I'm finally back to blogging! I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since my last outfit post and it honestly feels like I'm starting from square one. I basically have to relearn all the tricks and routine I had all those months ago, so please excuse me if there's any discrepancies with my previous style of writing/blogging but I'll try and fall back into the routine soon enough. I should probably start this post with an explanation behind my ridiculously long hiatus, so here it goes (I promise to try and make this short and simple). First and foremost, university took control of my daily routine. Finding time to blog between lectures, clinical placements and the minuscule amount of social time I had, was almost impossible. Well, maybe impossible is an exaggeration, although university life did play an impact on my blogging I must admit that the greatest factor behind my hiatus was the lack of motivation to actually blog. Plain and simple. I just genuinely found it so hard to make myself choose my outfits and then set up and shoot some photos. But I'm hoping that I've finally found a way out of the rut that I was in with this outfit post.




Oversized Denim Shirt-Dress: Primark; Boots: Timberland; Bag: Coach; Watch: Aldo; Rings: H&M and Forever 21


Let me start off by saying that I'm in love with my Timberland boots!! I've been wanting a pair of these boots for god-knows-how-long! So when I visited the USA for my holidays, I decided to finally invest in a pair and I've been wearing them non-stop ever since. So for this look, I paired them with this oversized denim dress-shirt which gives this look a really laid-back feel. To finish off this look, I brought my Margot Caryall which I feel is such a versatile bag and blends perfectly with this outfit. 


So that's it for this quick outfit post! I really hope you guys liked this outfit and please look forward to more outfits to come! Leave me a comment down below or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments