Pastels

Hey guys! I'm back after a 2 week hiatus which was due to the fact that I was sick with food poisoning, then as soon as that passed I...


Hey guys! I'm back after a 2 week hiatus which was due to the fact that I was sick with food poisoning, then as soon as that passed I started my new job straight away! So this outfit is what I wore for my job interview which I mentioned in my previous post, sans the heels and statement necklace. I'm currently obsessing over pastel colours, so I wanted to play with those colours in this outfit. 



Top: Primark; High-waisted Jeans: Zara; Heels: Clockhouse (Thrifted); Statement Necklace: Forever 21; Ring: Forever 21







First off, let me say how much I'm in love with these gold and light turquoise coloured heels. I got these heels at a thrift store and they were basically brand new, plus I got them for such an amazing price! Yay for savvy shopping! :)


And that's it for this outfit! I promise I'll try to fall back into my previous blogging pattern so expect more outfit posts to come! Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. If you want to get all the latest updates on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin. You guys can also check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates! As always, I love hearing from you guys, so don't hesitate to leave a comment! :) <3

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments