Let's Juggernaut Down Memory Lane

Here's another super quick outfit for you guys! This a super simple outfit I put together the other day before I had to rush off to a...


Here's another super quick outfit for you guys! This a super simple outfit I put together the other day before I had to rush off to a job interview (I'll blog about that outfit very soon). Floral prints scream very feminine to me, but I decided to take a twist in this outfit and pair this floral top with some edgy, almost androgynous, pair of high-waisted jeans. 


Top: Forever 21; High-waisted Jeans: Cheap Monday; Wedges: Forever 21; Necklace: Accessorize; Rosary Bracelet: Gift; Rings: Spike (Forever 21), Band (H&M)





I wore barely any jewellery for this outfit as I wanted my top and jeans to be the focal point of this ensemble and to finish off the outfit I wore my always reliable nude coloured wedges! 



I can't believe it's already July and apparently another heatwave is supposedly about to hit Ireland again, so thumbs up for more warm summer days! And that's it for this outfit. Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. If you want to get all the latest updates on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin. As always, I love hearing from you guys, so leave a comment if you want! :) <3

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments