All Grown Up

I always seem to be apologizing at every start of my posts recently but I am just so busy right now that updating my blog is becoming a...


I always seem to be apologizing at every start of my posts recently but I am just so busy right now that updating my blog is becoming almost impossible. Anyways, let's get on with this post. This outfit is me really stepping out of my comfort zone and dressing more 'mature'. Nothing says 'mature' than a blazer but my choice comes with a twist, it's a denim blazer.


Denim Blazer: Primark; Collared Top:H&M; Jeans: Forever21; Patent Heels: Miss Selfridge; Collar Accessory: Claire's; Rosary Bracelet: From the Philippines; Midi Rings: Topshop



I love this cut-out detail of my collared top and seeing as this outfit is so conservative it shows just enough skin. 


I was so reluctant in wearing this denim blazer because it is always so tricky when you pair denim with denim but I think it turned out very well. I guess the key to this trend it wearing denim pieces in the colours/shades. 






That's for this outfit! Comments and feedback are always welcome! I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully I can update my blog very soon.

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments