Sweater Weather

Winter is definitely in full swing, so the days are getting shorter and colder. This is the perfect excuse for to wrap up in a warm com...


Winter is definitely in full swing, so the days are getting shorter and colder. This is the perfect excuse for to wrap up in a warm comfy sweater, and ditch the shorts and tights for a pair of jeans. 


Collared Top: H&M; Oversized Sweater: H&M; Jeans: Primark; Boots: Forever 21; Watch: Borrowed from my sister; Friendship Bracelet: Claire's; Rings: Band (Gift), Swirls (Claire's)


I currently live in this sweater! It's thick and cozy, plus I love that its oversized and just swallows you up in warmth every time you wear it. I absolutely love this maroon colour and adds a bit of colour to this outfit.





Ingenious idea of using earrings for collar accessories and it adds a little extra edge to a plain collared top!



And to finish off this outfit, I paired it with my new favourite boots which I got for Christmas! These boots actually have this gorgeous Aztec print on the inside, which I'll definitely show you guys in another post. And that's it for this look! 

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments