Summer Breeze

Well hello there! Sorry for not updating for what seems to be a lifetime, but I've been so busy the past week.  But any...


Well hello there! Sorry for not updating for what seems to be a lifetime, but I've been so busy the past week. 


But anyways, here's an outfit that I always turn to went it comes to easy-breezy days, when the need to dress up is virtually non-existent. 
Tank top + Jeans + Sandals = My go-to combination


Tank Top: Forever 21; Dropped-Shoulder Cardigan: Forever 21; Jeans: Forever 21; Gladiator Sandals: Zara; Cross Necklace: Forever 21; Ring: Penney's(Primark)



Please excuse my super awkward faces and poses, as this was the first time I took outfit shots in a public place. This is obviously something i'll have to learn to deal with in the future, but i'll take it all in small steps. 



My day was spent hanging out with my friends so I wanted to dress comfortably while bringing in the fun elements of summer dressing. Hence, the bright tank top and even brighter shade of my cardigan. 



Lately, I've really loved rolling up the ends of my jeans, as I love how it gives the outfit an instant laid back feel to it. So, I paired of my jeans with these sandals from Zara. I love the stud detailing on these which over time turn into a rustic blue colour. Which no doubt gives it a unique look and feel.


Going with the rustic or antique theme, I decided to incorporate it into my jewellery with this ring from Penney's. I love how the orange stone looks aged and it's perfectly set in a leaf-like band. 



And to finish off the ensemble, a rustic cross necklace which screams antique with its gothic design. But it still manages to emanate a girly atmosphere with the beautiful pink stones. 



And that's it for this post. Your comments and feedback are always welcome, so fire away! :) And I promise to try and update on a regular basis! 

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. such a lovely outfit! you have amazing blog, i love it so much !! ♥
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!:) i checked out your blog as well, you have a great style! :)♥

      Delete