Gotta Talk To You

Don't you hate when the weather ruins your plans to take photos, well this is an example of that. Just as I was getting ready to take...


Don't you hate when the weather ruins your plans to take photos, well this is an example of that. Just as I was getting ready to take outfit shots outside, it rains, therefore resorting me to shoot my photos indoor. But anyways, you must make the most of what you have. 



Top: Random from the Philippines; High-waisted Shorts: Bershka; Sneakers: Converse; Cardigan: Tequila Solo; Necklace: Forever 21; Rings: Spike and Cross Rings (Forever 21), Crystal Ring (Avon); Satchel: Parisian (SM)





This outfit is reminiscent of my previous post Lace Me Up. This is because I really love wearing easy-to-wear outfits that I can stay comfortable in for the whole day. Hence the shorts and Converse.




I absolutely love this cardigan! It is the softest and comfiest thing EVER!! No exaggeration! It's made of this super soft material so it actually feels like you're not wearing anything, although that kind of sounds strange. :)





I always turn to Forever 21  for my jewellery as they are so affordable and great quality. I love these cross and spike ring because they instantly add an edge to this pretty plain ensemble.



I know I've worn this before, but how can I not! It just screams rustic and I just love that about this necklace. Plus the blue stone just gives the outfit a small pop of colour.



And to finish this outfit, I decided to bring my brown satchel that I purchased while vacationing in the Philippines. I got this from Parisian which is a super affordable but amazing quality store in SM Department Store. Can you believe this only cost me €8! I love finding bargains like this. 


And with that I bid you adieu!! I hope you liked this outfit you guys!! Comments and feedback are always welcome! :)

Until Whenever,
Mariz xoxo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments