Blurred Lines

I just want to apologize ahead of time for some of the blurry photos in this post. This is the downside of not having someone to photograp...


I just want to apologize ahead of time for some of the blurry photos in this post. This is the downside of not having someone to photograph my outfit shots and having to use a tripod instead. :) Anyways, this is the outfit I wore for my late birthday celebration. It was a simple family dinner, so I still wanted to dress up but still keep it casual at the same time.



Top: H&M; Skirt: Forever 21; Sandals: SM Shoes; Pearl Bracelets: Penneys(Primark); Ring: Penneys(Primark)



Can you believe I got this top from H&M on sale for only €3! I love getting bargains such as this! :)



This is the little detailing at the neckline of this top. I didn't wear a necklace because I didn't want to overpower by adding a piece of jewellery. 



I wanted to give this outfit a pop of colour, so I decided to pair this top with this bright pink and black skirt. You've probably noticed that most of my clothes are from Forever 21 and that's because I find their clothes to be so affordable and with great quality materials. I basically live in this store! Hahahaha! :)



Windy weather equals messy hair! Hahaha! :)



I love connector rings, so when I saw this ring, I knew I had to have it! I love rings with unusual and unique designs, and this leaf shape just drew my eyes towards it.



Once again, another unfocused photo, sorry! But seeing as I wanted to dress up this ensemble, what better way to do that than wear pearl bracelets. It just screams classy and dressy.




Please excuse this very unattractive photo of my feet but I was trying to take this photo as quickly as possible as it was actually starting to rain while I was taking my outfit shots. Hence, I wasn't able to retake any of the photos. 


And that's it for this outfit post! Feedback and comments are always welcome! Have a brilliant week guys!! :)

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments